shubhamswami
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NO
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot,

etc.
========================================
I am using asus rog 2 from last 9 months and in 9 months i went to 4 times service center and now i can say that this is worst phone and LAVA MOBILE is better than this shit. my phone screen become blank and poweroff when i plug in and till now i didnt get any solution. this is first and last time i am using this phone.in future i am not going for asus for any product. Cheap product used by cheap company😡
8 REPLIES 8

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Please check your PM and share details so that I can look closer what's happening here.

Not applicable
shubhamswami

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG 2
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NO

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot,

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/YAYC7MHIF4SY/asus-rog2.mp4

etc.

========================================

I am using asus rog 2 from last 9 months and in 9 months i went to 4 times service center and now i can say that this is worst phone and LAVA MOBILE is better than this shit. my phone screen become blank and poweroff when i plug in and till now i didnt get any solution. this is first and last time i am using this phone.in future i am not going for asus for any product. Cheap product used by cheap company😡

Worst phone
DUDE THATS THE SAME ISSUE I FACED, service center said no hardware issue with my device and everytime they give me back my device downgraded so i dont face this issue no more. I am still not facing it in android 9. I suggest you try downgrade and update us if it fixed the issue or not. My phone used to black screen but my screen acted like it was on and restarted a couple of time for me. After 5-10 restarts phone function normally for 24 hours then again this happens in A10.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi shubhamswami
Thank you for your reply. After checking by your SN, your device was unlocked in March. Please note that once the device is unlocked, it will not be able to recover to Original Product. You may acknowledge that ASUS does not guarantee service satisfaction to any Revised Product.

Hi Akash Gupta
Thank you for your asking. Please check your inbox and provide me your SN and IMEI to avoid any personal information leaking.

shubhamswami
Star II