PUBG MOBILE 90 FPS SUPPORT FOR ASUS ROG PHONE 3

pritsunit21
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: INACTIVE FEATURE
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG MOBILE 1.O LATEST VERSION
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why am I not able to see 90fps option in PUBG mobile? There are a lot of gamers who are already able tp see the 90fps in their phone. Is there anything i need to do to enable the feature? I have tried changing the fps in phone itself but still i didnt get the option.. please help
16 REPLIES 16

pritsunit21
Star II
@badral07 am not sure how you got the option but I dont see the option in my phone even when its in smooth... Which version of PUBGM do you have? And also which country are you playing from?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Ever since PUBG Mobile version 1.0 was released we have been getting reports that 90 FPS is not enabled for all ROG 3 users. Some of you have it, which is why @badral07 is claiming it works. We took action as soon the first thread was posted on Zentalk and reached out to the publisher/developer about fixing this.
I want to make this very clear: This is all we can do for now. The developers need to issue an update for the game which gives 90 FPS support to all ROG 3 users. The same goes for ROG II. We can't enable it from our end.
There are a couple of threads on this topic already, so I'm going to close this one.