Akkhi
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
Android version: android pie(9)
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
================================
We know the asus will not provide updates for this device but we need android 10 stable update. We r just asking for the last update of android 10 stable and after this u can close all updates for this device.👍👍

12 REPLIES 12

nidhin3
Zen Master I
zamakiyakishan

screenshot-20201015-234031.png

screenshot-20201015-234049.png

screenshot-20201015-234058.png

Is It True

View post
Yes, most probably.

orin
Star II
if u want android 10 and stable for game and goog camera, i recommend pixel experience rom. i'm waiting from asus since January, they give beta 10 that shit rom. ang downgrade to 9 94 and 97 version that alway force close quick step. andmake phone lag. so.. i say goodbye for asus rom.
screenshot-20201018-223345112-1.jpg

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

albertkes
Rising Star I
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
Don't keep "will continue to do the same" thing. Do something good already.

AJ1
Rising Star II
Akkhi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
  2. Android version: android pie(9)
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

================================

We know the asus will not provide updates for this device but we need android 10 stable update. We r just asking for the last update of android 10 stable and after this u can close all updates for this device.👍👍

Android 10 stable update
Yes if it's true then asus should provide stable update with no bugs update or else we need to rely on system updates to use the phone for longer period of time.