This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still random shut down persist wow Dumb Asus

biploveansh72
Star I

Every time I play any game it random shutdown I mean wtf is the problem with this device can't we play any games in it man this is the worst thing I ever faced in life. Buying 40k device for this kind of trash. If anyone facing same problem let's take this problem to technical guruji or any techy to defame this asus name too trash. Can't even make a good device giving us a blind hopes.
2 REPLIES 2

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
biploveansh72

Every time I play any game it random shutdown I mean wtf is the problem with this device can't we play any games in it man this is the worst thing I ever faced in life. Buying 40k device for this kind of trash. If anyone facing same problem let's take this problem to technical guruji or any techy to defame this asus name too trash. Can't even make a good device giving us a blind hopes.

Still random shut down persist wow Dumb Asus
Technical Guruji? 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣. That guy will promote a buffalo as super bike if you pay him enough.
Try C4ETech or Geeky Ranjith.
Or you guys could start a Change.org petition to draw media attention.
This looks like a widespread hardware issue, by going with number of users reporting this.
Just my 2 cents. Peace ✌️.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, really sorry to hear this.
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india