Zenfone5Z_custo
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:5z
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As Reported by other users i am also facing Focus issues with main amera on far objects..
Tried all standard safe mode and clear app stuff but nothing helps..

Need resolution asap.
As others have posted already issue images i feel its not required and its same as their samples..
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

rangapur_jagan
Star III
Zenfone5Z_customer_turned_tester_due_issues

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:5z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):camera

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

As Reported by other users i am also facing Focus issues with main amera on far objects..

Tried all standard safe mode and clear app stuff but nothing helps..

Need resolution asap.

As others have posted already issue images i feel its not required and its same as their samples..

Thanks

Focus issue with main camera
Don't accept and pay money for camera replacement, ask for free fix though your warranty got over., As1000s of users facing the same issue, it's not our fault. Asus has to apologise and provide free fix for all the issues like No network, Fast charging, Primary camera blur issues..

Zenfone5Z_custo
Star II
Today camera hardware is damaged tomorrow what if they burn down home or kill someone by a bug in battery module..