Problems with Asus ZenBook 14 UX431F
- System: Windows 10
- Battery or AC: both
- Model: UX431F.
- Frequency of occurrence: almost every day
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video:
I want to understand if these problems are common to everyone that has my same laptop or are only mine; in that case I think I still have the buyer's warranty for hardware/software issues.
I've paid this laptop more than 1000 euros (the most expensive laptop I've ever bought) and I've never experienced so many daily issues, such as:
- two BSOD
- Problems with Realtek audio (sometimes the PC tells me tha I don't have any audio output)
- AC problems: when I charge the PC it sounds like it's overheating but it's not (checked with temperature app), but the sound is still very annoying
- Update issues: if i don't update DAILY drivers/software, something goes wrong
- Screen issues: today my screen went black all of a sudden, for a couple of seconds soooo many times, both the whole screen or some parts.
I've experienced all these issues mainly because the PC wasn't updated DAILY updated. I have to do regular updates (both from windows update and manually driver update) EVERY SINGLE DAY, otherwise something won't work.
Just to do an example, 2 days ago i think the PC received a pretty big update (also the BIOS was updated) and today I've experienced this problem with the screen, to find that I needed other 3 updates (not notified by windows update, even though I have the notifications ON)
I don't think that it's normal that if I don't do an update at the moment something goes immediately wrong, I can expect these kind of problems if i don't update the pc since 2 months, but I use this PC daily, mainly for studying and working.
It is my problem or common problem for zenbook 14 users?
thanks in advance