This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZS630KL keeps crashing after the latest OTA update (ver *.167)

ankur_kar
Star III
I received the latest OTA update on 25th night and since yesterday my phone keeps crashing. I also noticed that while opening anything, the network (both WiFi and mobile network) keep resetting on its own. The phone crashes randomly and has become pretty much annoying and useless. It's making my daily usage counter productive. Anyone facing this issue and is there any solution to this?
55 REPLIES 55

B_walletun
Star I
This is a real horror release. All broken devices should should be replaced, not repaired. 

ankur_kar
Star III
Let's hope ASUS realizes the gravity of the situation and about the unfair treatment it's giving to the customers.

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
ankur.kar said:
Let's hope ASUS realizes the gravity of the situation and about the unfair treatment it's giving to the customers.
well, i dont think its goona happen.

janpat
Star I
Currently in Poland, 3 copies are in the service center. One of them for 35 days. Parts are missing to repair phones.

ankur_kar
Star III
Same here in India . I was assured that I would get the phone this week. Called yesterday and they told me they still didn't receive the part but assured me that I would get it this Monday. But I really doubt them as their assurance is as pathetic as their policies.