cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

andyfudwg
Star I
Lol I already feel like throwing the phone to the bin, black screen when playing games and no 90fps for pubg mobile. This phone is worthless for gaming. Weeks after playing it even have marks on the screen. After spending all my time to service centre they change the screen and the marks is back on the screen again. Want to sell this phone to buy a new phone guess what? Scrap metal is much more Worthy

Not applicable
andyfudwg

Lol I already feel like throwing the phone to the bin, black screen when playing games and no 90fps for pubg mobile. This phone is worthless for gaming. Weeks after playing it even have marks on the screen. After spending all my time to service centre they change the screen and the marks is back on the screen again. Want to sell this phone to buy a new phone guess what? Scrap metal is much more Worthy

View post
90 fps isn't an issue because its pubg shitting us not asus. Also black screen is on A10. Downgrade to A9 because complaining to asus doesnt even make them flinch. They just ignore these comments so no point. Go to A9 if you want to see this beast in its full potential.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125265#Comment_125265

90 fps isn't an issue because its pubg shitting us not asus. Also black screen is on A10. Downgrade to A9 because complaining to asus doesnt even make them flinch. They just ignore these comments so no point. Go to A9 if you want to see this beast in its full potential.

View post
A9 support has ended from asus, so for security reasons, people don't want to downgrade

Not applicable
deeppaul589

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125266#Comment_125266

A9 support has ended from asus, so for security reasons, people don't want to downgrade

View post
Thats true but A10 is completely broken. Why bother about security when you cannot even use device properly? I say A9 is pretty good keeping security patches aside.

vivi_utoyo
Star I
KartikSaha

Good news . 90 fps for Rog 2 will come in next global update. Today I installed Beta version of next global update and found 90 fps option is available.

screenshot-20201018-001145.jpg

View post
How and where to find that beta global firmware?? Please reply this