This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

Even i am facing the same issue from the last one month. I have tried all the steps mentioned above. Visit service centre they flushed software and now I am on the latest firmware.99 version. Did factory reset thrice with in a month. I am unable to connect WiFi and whenever I try to connect my WiFi phone freeze and restarts itself. Last couple of days when I try to open camera it restarts. I think it's not user specific and it's across all the users. I have seen many Zenfone 5z phones for sale in OLX. As many Zenfone 6 users complained about the updates that resulted in faulty motherboard, I guess the same happened with my phone. I got the phone in flipkart BBD in 2018, now in this BBD looking for another one. In this 2 years time period issues faced are battery draining, charging port damage that costed me 1500₹. After shelling out 27k I felt I made a terrible mistake purchasing this. Whomever read this post certainly say that this is not a good option I made. Many users were facing the same issue and it's not coming into lime light as they don't know that they can post in this forum. @adityapruthi2001 , @Sufyan if you can find any updates or solution to this let me know my email id is srinivaassiddu@gmail.com.

forgot to mention that when ever I charge there is a sudden surge in battery charging it rises from 15% to 18% within seconds and in 10minutes it reaches to 55% like that. And after that it charges slowly.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
srinivaassiddu

forgot to mention that when ever I charge there is a sudden surge in battery charging it rises from 15% to 18% within seconds and in 10minutes it reaches to 55% like that. And after that it charges slowly.

View post
Yes, this happens with me too.... Seems as if it restarts to calibrate the battery. It was 85% then after just 2 mins of restarting it came to 80%.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
See attached video.
Ps sorry for background sounds. I live in a clumsy house.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Also forgot to mention that service centre manager said we have complained it to the head branch. Even 2 other users are facing thr same issue. They quoted, "that network going and restart na??? Yeah yeah... Its common.... Software hai!..."