This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selfi Potrait Mode

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
I'm facing an issue with selfi potrait mode whenever i take the picture in selfi potrait mode its blur the everyone face except who taking the picture solve my issue ASAP
10 REPLIES 10

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
3l4lodeghxs5.jpgthe other one is not far from the first one , but it still blur the other one.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
3l4lodeghxs5.jpgthe other one is not far from the first one , but it still blur the other one.
Let me change my words. I mentioned "depth" in the previous post. The portrait blur is the result of "depth of field". As you can see, the person in yellow is "behind" the one in grey, so they are at a different "depth". All phones work this way in portrait mode. Make them sit together, focus in between (as in, on the line joining their arms) and you will see that once they sit at the same depth level, you would be able to obtain an image where both are in focus and the background is blurred

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
What you said was right , let me tell you something i have asus 6z before replacement on that i have taken the picture in potrait selfi , i took the picture as same as i uploaded on that picture were perfectly fine no one got blury on that picture this only happen on this device 

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
Potrait mode always capture the person faces its not capturing, its only taking the picture of one who taking it

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
And also when i take picture like this from rear camera, picture comes perfectly no blury faces at all its only happen when i i use potrait on selfi mode