ayham_d00100
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 2
Firmware Version: last version
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Kindly note that since i bought the phone when i opened the box and take out my phone i found that there is dirt spot on the right side down of the screen when ever i clean it its comes again same spot same shape same size unfortunately i bought the phone from philippines and i live in qatar i cant send it back to philippines second thing i have problem in air trigger when ever i play and press it continually its start to flicker and its not stable kindly i need your help and advice
12 REPLIES 12

ayham_d00100
Star II
Its ok no worries Do you know away to contact asus company if i want to buy original screen with frame??

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ayham.d00100

Its ok no worries Do you know away to contact asus company if i want to buy original screen with frame??

View post
I don't know if the company sells them separately, but here is a list of service centres here:

Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global
The only way I see for you to get them is by importing them to Qatar since I can't find Qatar in the list.
You can wait till Monday to see if ASUS mods can help you. Or if anyone else who have similar problems who have an idea.

ayham_d00100
Star II
Thanks for your help i really appreciate it