This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 Tencent Version

xMatsx
Star I
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this and sorry if this one has been posted before. I've been seeing alot tencent version of the ROG phone 3 Global ROM in various market places. Heck, even the official Asus store in Aliexpress is also selling them.
Can anyone of the mods here confirm if the PSA from ROG Phone 2 applies to ROG Phone 3 as well? TIA!

24 REPLIES 24

Interesante
Star I
Entoncs no combiene comprar la vercion tencent
X k biene con fallas

Interesante
Star I
Hay personas que afirman fallas en la tencent de no funciona los gatillos de L1 y R1 o que al cargar se apaga
Asus estas fallas a que se deben
O son problemas de actualizacion ????????

mohammed98221
Star III
I decided to buy a tencent version despite the downsides. The international version is twice the price of the tencent and I couldn't justify spending that much. I appreciate what the mods are saying but as long as you're fully aware of what you're buying then it's your choice. I know I won't get any support from Asus if something goes wrong but there are wonderful people here and elsewhere who are ready to help. I'm not advocating you buy the tencent version. That's a decision you need to make after doing your research.

KashDaMan
Star I
mohammed98221

I decided to buy a tencent version despite the downsides. The international version is twice the price of the tencent and I couldn't justify spending that much. I appreciate what the mods are saying but as long as you're fully aware of what you're buying then it's your choice. I know I won't get any support from Asus if something goes wrong but there are wonderful people here and elsewhere who are ready to help. I'm not advocating you buy the tencent version. That's a decision you need to make after doing your research.

View post
I also have the tencent edition an it has global rom on it (ww), mine is the strix edition so it has SD 865. So far I have manually updated to latest version .78 via asus website and I am having no problems 610,000+ score on antutu with x mode lvl 2-one heck of a device so far. No bugs or freezing just smooth and premium. The speakers are great also. I also aint advocating you to buy the tencet version do your research too. In regards to coverage I have a 4G plan in saudi arabia and I am not having any carrier problems at all.

KashDaMan
Star I
What annoys me with the ASUS ROG PHONE 3 is that ASUS designed a gaming phone, the most powerful gaming phone in the world, yet unlike Oneplus they have not had and partnerships with Fortnite for 90 fps, so we are stuck still at 30 fps. Also, even PUBG Mobile was 90 FPS on the Oneplus way before the ROG PHONE 3 had got it. ASUS ROG PHONE 3 developers and admin team etc need to screw their heads on right an put more effort in to bring the best experiences to their loyal dedicated customers - the phone itself is a dedicated gaming machine-GIVE USS WHAT WE DESERVE!