Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M1:- Android 10 Beta 4 (432):- Google Photos App Problem

Boss1999
Star III
Model:- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Version:- Android 10 Beta 4 (432)
Subject:- Problem In Google Photos App While Moving Or Deleting The Photos From SD Card To Another Folder/Internal Storage.
Simply Please Read And Understand the subject... For more reference please view the screenshots
screenshot-20201010-213752.png
screenshot-20201010-213742.png
screenshot-20201010-213843-7e2.png
@Christine_ASUS, @victor2020, @ARP_ASUS, @Titan_ASUS, @CH_ASUS, @kikoly, @Mister, @Anders_ASUS
5 REPLIES 5

usakiyem
Rising Star I
Nice cycle how much price you buy

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Tarundalai1999
Thank you for your asking. I just tested with my device in V432 and I didn't encounter the same situation. Please try with another SDcard. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

If the situation remains, kindly provide me the video of your process for further checking.

Boss1999
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi Tarundalai1999

Thank you for your asking. I just tested with my device in V432 and I didn't encounter the same situation. Please try with another SDcard. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

If the situation remains, kindly provide me the video of your process for further checking.

View post
I had tried... But same thing happened

Boss1999
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi Tarundalai1999

View post
And also, @Christine_ASUS, even i move a photo from SD card to Internal Storage folder (Screenshot folder), and vice versa in Google Photos App It coming Error messages... Shown in Above Screenshots