ayham_d00100
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 2
Firmware Version: last version
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Kindly note that since i bought the phone when i opened the box and take out my phone i found that there is dirt spot on the right side down of the screen when ever i clean it its comes again same spot same shape same size unfortunately i bought the phone from philippines and i live in qatar i cant send it back to philippines second thing i have problem in air trigger when ever i play and press it continually its start to flicker and its not stable kindly i need your help and advice
12 REPLIES 12

ayham_d00100
Star II
They dont have international warranty

ayham_d00100
Star II
Its the one with 1tb there is no tencent logo on it

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ayham.d00100

Its the one with 1tb there is no tencent logo on it

View post
I would send it back to your friend so your friend can take it in to repair centre then. I don't think there's another way.
When you get it repair, ask for the air triggers to be looked at too. It could well be related to each other and you never know, get it repaired under warranty - therefore will be cheaper for you instead of getting a new screen, etc.

ayham_d00100
Star II
My friend lives in Qatar he went for vacation before covid-19 to philippines that time he bought to for me and he came back to qatar
As am saying even if i cant send it where to get original screen with frame cus unfortunately i don't believe in warranty they never fix

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ayham.d00100

My friend lives in Qatar he went for vacation before covid-19 to philippines that time he bought to for me and he came back to qatar

As am saying even if i cant send it where to get original screen with frame cus unfortunately i don't believe in warranty they never fix

View post
Yes sorry, I misread that part.