This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera issue

Orazgeldi
Star II
This is not called like an issue , but this also a bit irritates me. Everytime when I take a photo (in any resolution) after approximately 10 seconds (checking was it taken accurately) zooming to see the picture it's like fyt the picture comes to its previous condition (zooms out). Just try it. How can I fix this "issue" ?
4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Orazgeldi

This is not called like an issue , but this also a bit irritates me. Everytime when I take a photo (in any resolution) after approximately 10 seconds (checking was it taken accurately) zooming to see the picture it's like fyt the picture comes to its previous condition (zooms out). Just try it. How can I fix this "issue" ?

Camera issue
Are you saying when you try to take a zoomed in picture, it comes out zoomed out?

Orazgeldi
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38020/camera-issue

Are you saying when you try to take a zoomed in picture, it comes out zoomed out?

View post
First I take picture then I open it and zoom it after 10 sec it zoomed out

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Orazgeldi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125061#Comment_125061

First I take picture then I open it and zoom it after 10 sec it zoomed out

View post
So I can't zoom in completely without holding the zoom. But with it zoomed in, I don't see it zoomed out by 10 seconds. My screen time out at 15 seconds.
It will be good to show a video of the problem. I think screen recorder on this phone should be able to capture this.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Orazgeldi

Camera issue
In ASUS gallery settings, set photo magnification to 400%