This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Unlock Bootloader after Motherboard Repair? No Help from ASUS Support on this forum.

ZT-3a6b9fa9
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:  Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL-2A031EU)
Firmware Version: Android 10 (Version WW-17.1810.2009.176)
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Version UnlockTool_9.2.0.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever trying to use unlock bootloader tool i am getting the following network error as in the screenshot below. How can this be resolved? How can i unlock my bootloader? I have been in touch with Anders_ASUS and he asked me to wait for several weeks because the ASUS team is not replying.It has been a month plus with no solution. I am slowly loosing faith in the ASUS brand. It is as almost buying this Zenfone 6 was a mistake.
Can you please tell me what the end all solution is? I am asking this because the warranty on this phone is going to end on 22nd Oct 2020.
If i have to wait any longer without a solution or recourse, then i ought to just sell this phone and go for some other brand and never look back at purchasing from ASUS ever again.
image.png

Let me know
5 REPLIES 5

I have the exact same issue, I'm not able to unlock after repairing motherboard. Getting the same error.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, Please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

victor2020

Hi, Please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

View post
I too have the same issue, please message me for further info

Is the issue resolved?