This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Upcoming Alarms Notifications (with skip option)

Alexopus
Star II
Model Name: ZenFone 7 Pro
Firmware Version: 29.13.7.24
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Clock 7.2.0.7_200902
========================================
I would like to have a (silent) notification 1-2 hours before an alarm is set to ring, with a notification button to skip the next alarm. If there are multiple alarms within those 1-2 hours, multiple notifications should be displayed.
I've used this feature on other phones and it would be very useful to have it here also. There is already an option to skip next alarm inside the Clock app itself, but additional notification would be nice.
4 REPLIES 4

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Alexopus
  1. Model Name: ZenFone 7 Pro
  2. Firmware Version: 29.13.7.24
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Clock 7.2.0.7_200902

I would like to have a (silent) notification 1-2 hours before an alarm is set to ring, with a notification button to skip the next alarm. If there are multiple alarms within those 1-2 hours, multiple notifications should be displayed.

I've used this feature on other phones and it would be very useful to have it here also. There is already an option to skip next alarm inside the Clock app itself, but additional notification would be nice.

Download google clock app, it has this feature

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Alexopus
  1. Model Name: ZenFone 7 Pro
  2. Firmware Version: 29.13.7.24
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Clock 7.2.0.7_200902

I'll forward your suggestion. Thanks!

lf_asus_z7p
Star III
I would like to get this feature too. Really helpful when you wake up before the alarm.

Alexopus
Star II
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37702/feature-request-upcoming-alarms-notifications-with-skip...

Download google clock app, it has this feature

View post
Thanks for the tip, but honestly, if I wanted google, I would buy a pixel.
The skip feature is already there in the Asus alarm, i just think it will benefit from being more accessible via a notification 🙂