rockingawg
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Version WW-17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG Phone 3 is not charging with official charger I tried factory resetting the phone it didn't help, kindly suggest me an action should I return the product? It's charging with other chargers and Asus charger is charging other devices fine, what kind of issue is this? I bought this phone after using a phone for 6 years so my hard earned money is in this kindly assist me.

42 REPLIES 42

rockingawg
Star I
I recieved the update that is 0.78 today and it fixed my charging issue entirely, will update further if I face any issue afterwards.

mark_dion
Star I
rockingawg

I recieved the update that is 0.78 today and it fixed my charging issue entirely, will update further if I face any issue afterwards.

View post
but same with mine .78 still not working with 30W charger but on the lower one like 5w it is still working

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I will PM you with something that might solve your charging issue

ZT-ec7273cf
Star I
I'm on 17.0823.2008.78 update and facing same issue plzz fixx this
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @rohith_rajan

Pexx
Star I
I am having the same issue where the original charger is not working but using a diff charger works. I also tried using the original charger into a diff phone and its also not working. Can i use the warranty to change the charger?