ah_shun_90
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: after both update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
High consumption of battery after latest .49 update. Please help
8 REPLIES 8

amansh1004
Rising Star I
Gaurav ROGII

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124578#Comment_124578

yes it is still the same, but I don't know how it became hardware problem for some while some are not facing this!! has 0.47 update has destroyed our motherboards?

@Anders_ASUS

View post
Many faced this thing of autostart from June July..my phone autostart problem started in August..I also thought may be it's update problem bcuz forum was full of this issue but I visited service center and found motherboard faulty so it's better if ur phone is in warranty period then visit service center and told them to chck out for motherboard also

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
amansh1004

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124611#Comment_124611

Many faced this thing of autostart from June July..my phone autostart problem started in August..I also thought may be it's update problem bcuz forum was full of this issue but I visited service center and found motherboard faulty so it's better if ur phone is in warranty period then visit service center and told them to chck out for motherboard also

View post
thankyou so much bro:)

sordeliel
Star III
Seems like my screen is using more of my battery than usual, brightness is always around 50% so I don't really understand why it's usage is so high
screenshot-20201015-224156323.png

Sourabh
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS Asus updates have destroyed our phones.. if you guys think that making old phones less useful for increasing the sell of new phones,then its my shit. Not going to buy Asus in future and also stop others from buying. Still my battery is draining after .49 update. .47 update made our phones weaker and you are responsible.