This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drained 100 to 80 percent in two hours (no used)!

DoomsDay
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 2 Phone
Firmware Version: 10
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
I have a issue with my asus rog 2 phone, I bougth that phone seven months ago and I noticed that the battery durations is less each day. Today I charged my phone up to 100% and two hours later (no used) the battery is at 87%. What is the cause?.
44 REPLIES 44

ronald1985
Community Legend I
DoomsDay

That information?

whatsapp-image-2020-10-14-at-7-48-07-pm.jpeg

View post
Settings - Battery
And then you should see list of apps with battery usage.

Not applicable
DoomsDay

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 2 Phone
  2. Firmware Version: 10
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A

I have a issue with my asus rog 2 phone, I bougth that phone seven months ago and I noticed that the battery durations is less each day. Today I charged my phone up to 100% and two hours later (no used) the battery is at 87%. What is the cause?.

Battery Drained 100 to 80 percent in two hours (no used)!
If you want a better battery, i would advice to downgrade to A9 since i am currently on A9 and i see a drastic change in battery usage. Lasts easily 15+ hours of youtube and 20+ hours of Screen Off Time.

DoomsDay
Star II
whatsapp-image-2020-10-15-at-11-33-08-am.jpeg
There is!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
DoomsDay

whatsapp-image-2020-10-15-at-11-33-08-am.jpeg

There is!

View post
Great thanks!
If you go back to Settings - Battery - Power Master and choose Auto Start Manager.
Disable all apps but the ones you want notifications like WhatsApp, Discord, Telegram.
Pokemon Go you should disable because it is constantly using Locations which is probably why you have this draining even though you're not doing anything.
Even though I leave my Locations on everytime, it does drain more than it is turned off. So if you have no use for Locations, you should turn this off. Locations should only be used if you're using maps to navigate or Pokemon Go.
Apart from that, the usage looks fine to me except the gap you have in the graph, which probably suggested you turned off the phone and started charging.

DoomsDay
Star II
Thanks for your time and troubleshoot but that information shared was after my post here so I don´t have exactly the information before that. Maybe next when I'll charge my phone again up to 100%.