This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't update my windows 10 from version 1803 to 1909 due to realtek bluetooth error

Raha
Star I
System: windows 10 version 1803
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: K556UR
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Free DOS
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I just updated my Qualomm Atherous bluetooth driver to the latest version but I Recieve the message that my realtek bluetooth driver or service is not ready for this version of windows 10 update (version 1909)
and due to this problem I cant update my windows 10
what should I do? may it be solved after a while? or should I do something else to solve the issue?
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Raha,
May you uninstall that new version of bluetooth driver, and then just use Windows update to update itself.
After it is updated to 1909, it will run many KBs and drivers, then your driver will be updated as well.
Please provide screenshot if there is still any problem.
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Raha
  1. System: windows 10 version 1803
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: K556UR
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: Free DOS
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I just updated my Qualomm Atherous bluetooth driver to the latest version but I Recieve the message that my realtek bluetooth driver or service is not ready for this version of windows 10 update (version 1909)

and due to this problem I cant update my windows 10

what should I do? may it be solved after a while? or should I do something else to solve the issue?

I can't update my windows 10 from version 1803 to 1909 due to realtek bluetooth error
uninstall current driver , then do windows update 1909