utsavlivestrongutsavlivestrong Level 1
edited January 14 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: continuous
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Airtel is leading carrier service in india , we are unable to use wifi calling in india

Comments

• Hi, 

VoWifi is working for Reliance Jio as of now. For Airtel we are working to get it enabled. 

• Please add Vodafone also for Volte and VoWifi features

• Please get it done asap, and also let everyone the date once it is done because it would be a big relief for everyone

• sagar.pattnayaksagar.pattnayak Level 1
    edited November 2020

Is there any tentative date for VoWiFi to work in India for Airtel. Users with basic 10K smart phone are having ViWiFi. So whats the point on spending more than 30K for a flagship phone?

Please let's know the date.

Btw my model is Asus 6z .

• puneet_tiwaripuneet_tiwari Level 1
    edited November 2020

I am also waiting its not working on my ROG 3 too.

• Even company like itel is listed on Airtel website for wifi calling but Asus is not ashamed off. It's simple regular follow up by Asus guy with Airtel will enable Asus 6Z user to use wifi calling on their device.

• Same here, Can't use VoWifi on my ROG3 in airtel.

Pathetic service by ASUS

• PHPH Level 1

I was looking for this thread and finally found it. Asus has been saying they will enable VOWifi on Airtel for quite sometime now but yet they haven't done anything about it and rather occupied with ROG4. The cheapest of the phones have this facility but Asus doesn't have any. In developing countries like India this feature is a must since the network is not strong enough everywhere and this feature is really a boon. @ARP_ASUS any answers?

• @ARP_ASUS I have requested this long ago. Still haven't got the update. Could you pls update on this. Pls understand that airtel is a leading carrier in India.

This discussion has been closed.