Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone 3 Black Crush Pixel Issue Not Solved after latest 0.78 update

sehi
Star III

Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.WW_Phone-17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Regularly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Most of the app has the issue when dark screen appears. Mainly watching videos on YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime, ect..
========================================
From I brought this phone at that time onwards I'm facing the black Crush pixel issue. 2 time I got updates from Asus, Recently on September 28th I updated the phone( update version : Phone-17.0823.2008.78 ).But again the same black Crush pixel issue still their. If it's issue with the software please update it very fast, because like me all the customers are afraid, it's a premium phone from you, so you should resolve it ASAP for sustain in the market.
I try to get replacement from the flipkart but they are not ready to do so, because technician doesn't know about this issue..🤷🏽‍♂️, so they gonna give feedback like problem resolved and my replacement request was rejected. But still my problem remaining same..🤷🏽‍♂️
Only we need to get resolve this issue very fast apart from that this phone is beast.
Attaching my screenshots and pics for your reference.

12 REPLIES 12

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
mafuyu63159

I want to know that black crush is a hardware or software issue on the phone.

View post
nightmaster552

youtube.com/watch?v=8EoRnfA1cK0

Here is an explanation as to why black crush is happening and how Asus can fix it. It also explains how this is NOT a hardware defect even with an example.

I hope this will clearify a great deal and that you guys need to stop spreading weird nonsense like its caused by high refreshrate screens, hardware defect or that asus cheaped out on displays. Just chill a little bit and let asus fix it, and Asus you need to stop the hotfixes, it's seriously doing more damage than good.

Hope to see much less black crush topics as it's really getting old by now.

Black Crush explained ( Rog3 / OP 8 )
There u go. TLDR: Software, if you want to know more about the exact cause etc. watch the video.

ZuuGAKz
Rising Star I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124647#Comment_124647

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37061/black-crush-explained-rog3-op-8

There u go. TLDR: Software, if you want to know more about the exact cause etc. watch the video.

View post
Thx alot ❤️

mabdul_2912
Star I
Not able to play Prime, Netflix & hotstar in HD mode shows as 480p resolution.
Still black crush is observed after the new update 17.083.
Let us know when will the new update will release to fix the issue.
Compared to other phone shows video quality shows as low.