This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 ZE620KL - Bricked -> No USB-debugging, No recovery, No ROM, No unlocked bootloader, No ADB

qotsa73
Star I
Hi,
I don’t know how I got into this mess. Here is the situation:
All I have access to is “fastboot mode”. I can see serial number from powershell when I use command “fastboot devices”.
I do not have access to:
Recovery (stock or custom)
ADB
Developer options or any OS (to enable USB-debugging, it is disabled)
An unlocked bootloader. (tried to unlock it but failed, I guess it requires the unlocking app or adb access (which requires enabled USB-debugging)
When I try to boot recovery.img or anything else with fastboot commands on powershell, it fails.
I can provide you with any further information if needed. Can someone help me out? I just want my phone back, I promise I won’t mess with it again😅
Thanks in advance...
0263c11e-ad44-48bd-ac40-4b3672602c09.jpeg

19 REPLIES 19

Algué me ajuda ?? Estou com o mesmo problema

mcainomarion
Star I
Im having the same issue icant flash firmware because i have locked boot loader. I cant go to recovery mode also. I can only go to fastboot mode. Somebody help me please. Mwmendoza2019@gmail.com
image.jpg
image.jpg

cruz_jazon69
Star I
mcainomarion

Im having the same issue icant flash firmware because i have locked boot loader. I cant go to recovery mode also. I can only go to fastboot mode. Somebody help me please. Mwmendoza2019@gmail.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

View post
I had this same problem when i flash my asus ze620kl please help me this is my email cruz.jazon69@gmail.com

Ömer_Faruk
Star I
Good day sorry for my bad English ...
I have the same problem, please can you help me?
E-mail: faruk1955@windowslive.com

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you all for your asking. If you haven't unlocked or rooted your device, please try the steps I mentioned above to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset. If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs