arpitgenius
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog II
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: Once in 2 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ALL
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,

My phone is restarting without any reason every second day.
I submitted my mobile at service center 20 days before and reported the issue at that time also. The service center people just downgraded the OS version and handed over the mobile to me as a result still the issue is persisting. The mobile is still restarting again and again. My warranty is about to expire in one week. What kind of service work is this? What after my warranty expires?? Please, answer my query.

Really pathetic service by ASUS

Thanks,
Arpit

HELP @Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @LP_ASUS @TITAN
5 REPLIES 5

amansh1004
Rising Star I
arpitgenius

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124347#Comment_124347

Yes I also think the same. Same kind of restart issue happened with Asus 6Z. asus seriously has flaws

View post
Seriously bro I hv bought 3-4 phone till now out of which 2 of asus one was asus laser and one is this..no other phone I had to take to service center for any issue even in 2-3 yr usage but I had to get asus phone to service center within 8-9 months..
Asus should mainly focus on stable updates not on features different from other phone..bcuz of they aren't going to provide stable updates or phones then customer is going to chnge their mind for this one..as happening with us..one thing is asus provide updates late in every phone even then they have bugs..and this thing is from last 4-5 years or more.. don't knw when asus is going to be serious for mobile market..