This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Sufyan

Thank you for your reply. Where did you buy the device? Due to local service policy, if you buy the device from ASUS authorized purchase channel in the country of your residence, you can repair in local repair center. Please check with your local repair center first.

View post
I've got it checked from the service centre too.... They are saying your harware and all flex cables are fine. I've even tried factory reseting and reflashing(from service centre) but today the same issue happened in morning.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Sufyan

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?

2. The issue frequency

3. Does the device auto shutdown while using any app/game app? Which apps were you using?

4. Do you notice any heat zone during auto shutdown?

5. Does the issue remain after performing the Factory Reset?

View post
1) Either times.
2)3/10 times(in a day)
3)No, only using the launcher and scrolling. Sometimes in any app eg settings, whatsapp, instagram etc. But mostly when toggling on or off network settings.
4) none in mine.
5) YESS.... aldredy told in my previous reply.
It is such a relief for me to hear that I am not the only one who is experiencing the issue.
The exact what @Sufyan has described is happening with me.
Pls help!

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
adityapruthi2001

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS620KL
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: once in 3 days
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hey everyone,

My phone 5z restarts randomly out of nowhere. This has started to happen after the latest September patch update.I did nothing, I just switched off the airplane mode as I would do every morning. Then the next thing i saw was it being stuck in bootloop. It would restart and resart with everytime restarting a little further. Like in first resart it would vibrate and again restart. In the second restart the powered by android logo will show and it will again restart. Then the asus logo in next restart then the asus logo with dotyed lines and then finally the screen. This is happening to me once in 2 or 3 days. I booted in safe mode also (before it would restart again) and it changed nothing and restarted again. I did a factory reset yesterday but that changed nothing. Today morning this again happened.

Pls can someone hint me as to why this is happening. Also i noticed that when i switched off the airplane mode the battery was at 27% and after restarts (8-9 restarts /3 mins) it was at 7%! And right now also after 10 mins of writing this post it is at 7% only.

Thank you.. Pls @amitgarde3 @debasisdolui19 @Debasish@Debasish@@Debasish Sahoo @Abhinav @ammzul @aamod.v8 @ARP_ASUS @Christine @Christine_ASUS

Regards

Random restarts [5z]
See this thread. I am experiencing exact same problem.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi adityapruthi2001
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Have you tried to install the latest firmware version V99?
2. As you mentioned in your thread, the issue remains after performing the Factory Reset, indicating high possibility of faulty hardware. Also, the other users in your thread do not encounter the same issue. Please check your inbox and provide me your SN and your RMA no. (the number that the repair center gave you once they served you.) via PM to avoid any personal information leaking.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi adityapruthi2001

1. Have you tried to install the latest firmware version V99?

2. As you mentioned in your thread, the issue remains after performing the Factory Reset, indicating high possibility of faulty hardware. Also, the other users in your thread do not encounter the same issue. Please check your inbox and provide me your SN and your RMA no. (the number that the repair center gave you once they served you.) via PM to avoid any personal information leaking.

View post
1)Yes aldredy tried that.
2) aldredy pm you.
Pls check
Regards