This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

Sufyan
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Sufyan

Thank you for your quick reply. What you described indicates high possibility of slightly faulty hardware, which can lead to Internet error as well. Please turn on auto-backup or backup your data from time to time. If the device does not encounter the auto shutdown frequently, you may keep your normal usage. If the device starts to encounter the auto shutdown frequently, e,g. from once two week to once two days, please bring your device to the nearest repair center for further device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

View post
today while i was trying to use my device i saw an error encountered something with the name "com.android something phone " got stopped and then same thing happened phone got stuck (which happens every time it gets restarted) and then as expected the phone got restarted So i still Strongly feel that its a software issue that many 5z users are encountering.
So i request you to let the developers know about this problem and stop this inconvenience from happening as last time it was happening and many people here told me its a hardware issue which got solved by an OTA update it was solved, but it started to happen again with the latest update.

Sufyan
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Sufyan

Thank you for your quick reply. What you described indicates high possibility of slightly faulty hardware, which can lead to Internet error as well. Please turn on auto-backup or backup your data from time to time. If the device does not encounter the auto shutdown frequently, you may keep your normal usage. If the device starts to encounter the auto shutdown frequently, e,g. from once two week to once two days, please bring your device to the nearest repair center for further device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

View post
and i also noticed that network works fine unless and until data is turned on after the data is turned on it can get stuck and restart at anytime (the device i.e asus zenfone 5z)

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sufyan
Thank you for your reply. Where did you buy the device? Due to local service policy, if you buy the device from ASUS authorized purchase channel in the country of your residence, you can repair in local repair center. Please check with your local repair center first.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Sufyan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124182#Comment_124182

today while i was trying to use my device i saw an error encountered something with the name "com.android something phone " got stopped and then same thing happened phone got stuck (which happens every time it gets restarted) and then as expected the phone got restarted So i still Strongly feel that its a software issue that many 5z users are encountering.

So i request you to let the developers know about this problem and stop this inconvenience from happening as last time it was happening and many people here told me its a hardware issue which got solved by an OTA update it was solved, but it started to happen again with the latest update.

View post
Happening same with me too! I have a post also for the same thing, networks are gone and the phone restarts.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Whenever i turn on data from off state or the Hotspot the phone shows no network and freezes and restarts. @amitgarde3 i am not the only one. Phone shows com.android. Crashed and then freezes and restarts several times. Sometimes gets stuck in bootloop for 20 mins until i dont restart from the bootloader menu.