siniwie
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 78
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I see my battery is almost 3200mah from 6000.
Is it real or this app just sucks? Phone is almost new. I dont know what to do. I did reset phone and nothing changed.

10 REPLIES 10

siniwie
Star III
xihe

What were you trying to do with the app? View the real capacity of the battery?

View post
A also tried to check with AccuBattery. It shows my battery is 3691mAh. And my phone uses about 15% per hour. I use phone 50% OFF 50% SOT.

siniwie
Star III
Also new results. I think there is smth wrong with this battery or optimization.

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Actually, this phone have 2 model battery. If u buy 8/128 GB (standart/low variant) , u only get Battery grade B (~4000 mah). Someone has working on Asus group tell me this truth.

eqlm2
Rising Star I
hermantan89

Actually, this phone have 2 model battery. If u buy 8/128 GB (standart/low variant) , u only get Battery grade B (~4000 mah). Someone has working on Asus group tell me this truth.

View post
it is probably the only explanation which explains the difference in battery performance between devices on the same update

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
eqlm2

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124335#Comment_124335

it is probably the only explanation which explains the difference in battery performance between devices on the same update

View post
Highly unlikely the case. Knowing the userbase it¨s far more likely caused by people not understanding what they install on their phones and having malware draining the battery. Want proof? Look no further than "Octopus Keymapper", ignorant people downloading that spyware on their phones giving it all permissions which it doesn't need while giving it extremely high rating on the google play store.
Apps reading the batterylife of your phone are usually extremely unrealiable. The closest you can find is probably accu battery and even that one takes at least around 3 days to achieve a somewhat accurate reading. Knowing folks here on the forums, they installed a battery reading app, took a short look and boom now they start spreading lies and misinformation. Same when people keep saying b.s like Black crush is a hardware issue and nonsense like asus admitting that it's a hardware issue, despite it clearly being a software issue caused by shifting gamma levels.
Never take anyone serious who doesn't know what they're talking about. Random people claiming random crap should be ignored.