Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 2
Firmware Version: .49
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: happening from last 3 weeks
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================I
👇🏻I red one thread in which one user stated this
'm a custom kernel Developer for lg V30, pixel phone and XiaoMi device.
I've encounter some issue regarding random reboot for specific device and not all. I check your kernel it have some serious issue regarding defconfig file. And some coding that alot of typos that can cause kernel panic. Since I don't work for you guys so I hope your kernel team can have a look on it.

please Team asus have a look into this and stop saying visit to nearest service centre or try factory data reset for this issue to everyone😣

27 REPLIES 27

amansh1004
Rising Star I
@Akash Gupta everytime I have to visit service center I hv to spend 400 rs. And earlier I visited 2 service center because one told me it will take 1 week time for ur to send it to main service center..it's better to visit main center directly and then main center guys took 2 weeks to repair this..
Few people phone is now working fine after motherboard change..few are saying auto switchoff problem start happening again after few days..so don't know my phone will be ok in future or not but for now heat issue is much more..
Seriously m frustrated by this phone..15-20000 range phone are better than this😑 don't know why I spent money again on asus..earlier I bought asus laser 3-4 yr back and within warranty period same thing happened to tht phone..I had to take tht to service center and I thought it's high range phone it will be best..but I was wrong..
Don't know who is providing updates for asus..when u hv asus at start..it is best..but whenever thereafter updates comes..there will be bugs and then again update then more bug..why there can't be even a single stable update in asus
People are laughing on me now for this phone

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
EJUMPZ

Got right air trigger triggered when pressing the screen annoying latest update doing nothing,any solution?

View post
This is touch panel problem which I thought that it was motherboard problem. From the very first day since I bought ROG , right air trigger use to get triggered when pressed at the back side of the phone.
Recently I visited service center because of screen burn issue. I told to the service center guy there is a problem with right air trigger where it works when pressed at the back. He told me it's a panel problem which will get resolved on changing the panel.

And yes, after screen replacement, the issue is gone.

So guys, it's not software problem. It's hardware
EJUMPZ

Got right air trigger triggered when pressing the screen annoying latest update doing nothing,any solution?

View post

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
amansh1004

@Akash Gupta everytime I have to visit service center I hv to spend 400 rs. And earlier I visited 2 service center because one told me it will take 1 week time for ur to send it to main service center..it's better to visit main center directly and then main center guys took 2 weeks to repair this..

Few people phone is now working fine after motherboard change..few are saying auto switchoff problem start happening again after few days..so don't know my phone will be ok in future or not but for now heat issue is much more..

Seriously m frustrated by this phone..15-20000 range phone are better than this😑 don't know why I spent money again on asus..earlier I bought asus laser 3-4 yr back and within warranty period same thing happened to tht phone..I had to take tht to service center and I thought it's high range phone it will be best..but I was wrong..

Don't know who is providing updates for asus..when u hv asus at start..it is best..but whenever thereafter updates comes..there will be bugs and then again update then more bug..why there can't be even a single stable update in asus

People are laughing on me now for this phone

View post
bro I am also going to service centre for the restart and screen blackout problem, Can you tell me that your device is still restarting or screen locking when the device gets heat? please

Not applicable
Gaurav ROGII

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/123954#Comment_123954

bro I am also going to service centre for the restart and screen blackout problem, Can you tell me that your device is still restarting or screen locking when the device gets heat? please

View post
Faced the blackout problem in A9 too but that was when i first downloaded the downgrade. Now it doesnt happen and no restarts so far.

Not applicable
Gaurav ROGII

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/123954#Comment_123954

View post
The blackout happened when i was on discord voice call and a friend called me on my number, my phone completely blacked out after my friend hanged up the call. That happened 2 times in period of 5 days but now it doesnt happen that much. The blackout is automatically fixed after 2 min of phone idle.