This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain issue

Vishaal
Star II

I don't know if any of my dear friends are still facing the issue of battery drain and battery bulging out. I have been facing it from yesterday. (Just the battery drain not the bulge yet) and it will be surprising for everyone of you to know that asus just rolled out the FOTA update for android pie on my zenfome max pro m1. I got it on 13th October, 2020. I was aware that my phone was not getting the update but I never really happened to focus on it much because it was working fine even on Oreo. But after updating it last day , I saw the battery drain issue and I guess I'll even get the sweet little bulge as if the battery is trying to breathe in . I have no clue as to what I should do now. It is my one and only primary phone and I can't afford another phone soon. Need some help please.
7 REPLIES 7

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Place your phone in a flat table and see if there is any bulge. Since Zenfone max pro m1 is having a flat back it should lie flat on the table too.
If there is any bulge don't wait. Visit your nearest service center and get that replaced. Don't go to the local shops near you because they might cheat you by providing duplicate battery at low cost. Visit an Asus authorised service centre.

Vishaal
Star II
Yes, I do feel the bulge though it's very less. I feel bad about my phone now.

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Vishaal

Yes, I do feel the bulge though it's very less. I feel bad about my phone now.

View post
In that case change the battery for your personal safety bro.

Vishaal
Star II
Thank you for your help Nidhin. I guess I'll wait for some more time and purchase a new phone. I have been to the asus service centre located in my city earlier regarding a problem in my father's phone. But they could not do anything about it. So maybe after some days I'll get a new one and not Asus.