This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume key stuck

rvicky_57
Star II
I just purchased rog 3 two day's before and today I noticed my volume keys got stucked after 1hr of usage/gaming.
From the past 24hrs I faced the issue more than 3 times..
Even my rog 2 also have same issue, so I upgraded to ROG 3 but sadly ROG 3 also.
11 REPLIES 11

rvicky_57
Star II
For the first visit they told as due to dust
Second visit they told as all good no issues they simply return my device..
I seen some post in zentalk about rog 2 volume key stuck issue when device heat up.. seems some globe users having same issue..
But I don't know about Rog 3
both rog 2 & 3 looks similar both should have somecommon hardware like keys usb port etc...
For me same sinario for both device facing issues on next day of purchase

rvicky_57
Star II
2 day before I given rog 2 to service center to fix it
I already sent email to assus support
And also sent email to assus CEO office.. I only have 2months warrenty now.. waste of 10months no improvement...
I am not going to do the same for Rog 3 I gonna return my device to flipkart and better movie to some other brand.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @rvicky.57
Can you share me the details in PM so that my service team can look into it.
Fixing a volume button which has gone little less clickily shouldn't be a challenge.
If your ROG is within return period you can replace and get a new one. If there is any issue you can also visit service center.

rvicky_57
Star II
Okay for Rog 3 I request for replacement

But for Rog 2 not yet fixed from past 10 months 3rd time given to service now email to assus support also pls find the case A2010058271

leizydave
Star I
i have the same problem. volume down got stuck. i dont normaly press volume maybe 2 or 3x a week my rog 3 was only less than 2months old. i had my rog 1 for years now never experience this problem with it.