ROG 3 > Game Genie stop while playing PUBG

abhip1986
Rising Star I
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: latest version
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Any idea why Game Genie stops while playing Pubg. I noticed when I am shooting it stops and I have to minimize and load the game again
I am using AIR triggers
Dual Partion settings (1 button uses 4 taps and other 0)
90FPS 90HZ Refresh rate
Charing is 60%
No other background app while playing the game just pubg
I do not play any other game so I am not sure if it is just the problem with pubg or with Game Genie
7 REPLIES 7

abhip1986
Rising Star I
@ARP_ASUS
It doesn't give any error but how I know that game genie is stopped:
1) the fire button automatically stops firing, it kind of get stuck just before the genie stops, I have to press the other fire button (with 0 taps) to get out of that stuck mode
And immediately after this I am out of fire stuck mode, no matter what air trigger button I press it does nothing. Which makes me believe that game genie has stopped now..
To confirm this, I swipe left to get the bar but it doesn't come up
Then finally I have to minimize and maximize the game tk get the game genie back and all the button then starts working.

abhip1986
Rising Star I
Here you can see the fire button is getting stuck...During that time I am not pressing the fire button but it still fires

abhip1986
Rising Star I
abhip1986

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/FBMA5EGC8CY6/2020-10-14-01-16-04-1.mp4

Here you can see the fire button is getting stuck...During that time I am not pressing the fire button but it still fires

View post
@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS