This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data internet is not working on Asusu Rog phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: I don't know the firmware no.please check the screen shot.
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: not working even for 1 second
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Mobile data is on and showing edge Mobile data or 4g Mobile data in quick settings but still unable to use it. Please check the screen shot for firmware no. It's my problem that I am missing some settings or Asus has a bug.
Data roaming is on.mobile data is on. Please help me out I just my bought my phone yesterday. If my phone is defected then I need to return it.
screenshot-20200826-174318807.jpg

screenshot-20200826-174126561.jpg
screenshot-20200826-174136059.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

sermed2003

I have the same problem as well, but it says: "Access Point Name settings aren't available for this user". And even after I reset to default, it doesn't change anything

screenshot-20200921-164938814.jpg

Could someone please help?

EDIT: I just searched up the APN for my network provide, and follower the steps on there. Now it works perfectly.

View post
I have the same issue, but non way to edit the APN, i have allways the same error message.
How did you do at the end to modify the APN ?

khawer_ahsan
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi @puneet,

Try this:

1. use a different SIM
  2. use the same SIM in different phone
  3. Check APN settings -> Mobile Network -> Data - APN, try resetting from tapping on above 3 dots
  4. Last you can backup and reset your phone once

View post
Hi, I am having the same issue, last week i purchased Rog 3 global version 12gb/512gb version and using it in Saudi Arabia on STC network. Signal works with high speed on My old mobile but Rog 3 failed my expectations, sudden disconnection of internet every time, keeps connecting and disconnecting every 5 mins i have to keep toggling Airplane mode On/Off to refresh network signals. Everytime when I have to go online I have to goto nearby WiFi to have a stable connection. Already Update to 17.0823.2008.78 but still the same problem. Already done Factory reset twice but still the same problem.

screenshot-20201006-100542539.jpg
VOLTE option is not showing in Settings>Network & Internet>Mobile Network. I checked from my service provider (STC) and they told its already active from there side. I used to to VOLTE in my old mobile. Everytime I call someone network switches from 5G/4G to H that results in bad call quality

Same issue for ZenFone 5. Nothing seems to help.

yourmumsfun
Star I
I just received the Tencent version myself and had the exact same issue. What seemed to work for me was an issue in the APN settings where it had doubled up on my proxy and port numbers. The fix for me was to go into the APN settings and change the proxy to not set and the port to not set. It was using the same numbers from the MMS proxy and MMS port when it needed to have no value. Worked straight away from there.

akf_kadir
Star I
I am facing the same network issue in my asus rog 3 ...everytime after call network disappears and then i have to put airplane mode on/off to get back the network....plz. Fix this