This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brighteness issue, it sometimes goes down

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Hi, I always stay with autobrighteness disabled and I usually use 100% brightness value.
I noticed a strange issue, sometimes the brighteness goes down and after some seconds it returns to its full 100%.
It even happen when my phone is cold and I would to know if anyone have same problem or if it is normal.

Pleaseell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 WW
Firmware Version: 78
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

9 REPLIES 9

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Thanks for your reply @Gustav_ASUS, yes it's very strange...the display sleep timer is set to one minute but I had same problem also set to 30 seconds..I tried to switch battery mode to "X mode" but problem still remain, brightness goes up and down the same..how to log my device?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
david84rm

Thanks for your reply @Gustav_ASUS, yes it's very strange...the display sleep timer is set to one minute but I had same problem also set to 30 seconds..I tried to switch battery mode to "X mode" but problem still remain, brightness goes up and down the same..how to log my device?

View post
I will send you a PM with log instructions

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Ok thank you so much 🙏

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Conclusion: This isn't a bug. You experienced High Brightness Mode which can be reached in direct sunlight.

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Ok thanks for your help!!!