This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

manojsingh2904
Star II
So very disappointing. Just a couple of days and my excitement died. Clearly a design flaw. Thinking of returning it.
Is it possible to return? I am using since 5th of July.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We are going to improve the call quality in the next fota. I can't say when because the date can change but it should be this month if nothing unforeseen happens.

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
We are going to improve the call quality in the next fota. I can't say when because the date can change but it should be this month if nothing unforeseen happens.
I think the call quality is far better than what it was before .167 update.. But if it could get any better then it is more than welcome...

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
I updated the firmware on 1st of July.... I think the quality is slightly improved but it's still not very good....  It's most unfortunate thing that a not so cheap phone cannot accomplish most basic function of phone.... The basic function of any phone.... won't recommend this phone to anyone..   full review coming soon to Flipkart...

Hi
We have made several improvements to the receiver quality during phone calls. The latest ones being in .189 (WW) or .191 (IN). Could you help check again - as we have gotten confirmation from some users that the quality has improved?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
hey mod are we expecting any fix through update as the latest update didn't make any difference. it's a big issue and people are not happy about it and some are even considering returning it. it's a great phone no one can deny that and kudos to asus for that but i think basics are not right. Many are 1st time customers and i think you might loose if you don't provide solution. 
Hi
We have made several improvements to the receiver quality during phone calls. The latest ones being in .189 (WW) or .191 (IN). Could you help check again - as we have gotten confirmation from some users that the quality has improved?