This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic system update

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Can anyone tell me if the android 10 beta has dynamic system update or dsu loader in developer settings?
5 REPLIES 5

nidhin3
Zen Master I
veeharish2005

Can anyone tell me if the android 10 beta has dynamic system update or dsu loader in developer settings?

Dynamic system update
Yes, there is a system app named Dynamic system update. Couldn't find it in developer mode settings tough.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37780/dynamic-system-update

Yes, there is a system app named Dynamic system update. Couldn't find it in developer mode settings tough.

View post
Sorry, I got confused with android 10 and android 11. That is how it is supposed to be.(I thought dsu loader would be in android 10)
Use of dsu
You can Install a gsi of android 11 using the dynamic system update without erasing the stock build ,but you need to use abd if you are in android 10. Dsu loader in android 11 makes it as easy as installing a software update,you just need to go to developer settings->dsu loader , select the Gsi you want to download and install, after it is installed choose reboot.

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
What's the use of this app?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
sujanjsr0

What's the use of this app?

View post
The post above your question has the answer and also here is a article from XDA developer's about dynamic system update
Dynamic System Updates in Android Q: How Project Treble will improve future Android versions