This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

ridzuanhaidi
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116983#Comment_116983

Just FYI that we changed it from 10 -> 4 taps per second because users could get flagged by anti-cheating software in some games.

View post
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116983#Comment_116983

Just FYI that we changed it from 10 -> 4 taps per second because users could get flagged by anti-cheating software in some games.

View post
Just change to macro function from the touch. Before this im using bs3 and combine it with flydigi stinger which have almost similar function as macro that record clicks. Just make the left or right trigger to dual partition. So 1 using touch for auto weapon and another 1 set using macro. Can Find video in youtube if want to setnto ur ROG phone
17a4aa7c691be3527b52cd6200fa519a-png-720x720q80-jpg-1.jpg

ruyolmos_zero
Star I
Hi, where ca I download the firmware 2009.47?. is not on the webpage, and I cannot do it via OTA cos my phone is Tencent version

EJUMPZ
Star I
After the update get worse the air trigger sometime freeze,an can be triggered while pressing the screen

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ruyolmos_zero

Hi, where ca I download the firmware 2009.47?. is not on the webpage, and I cannot do it via OTA cos my phone is Tencent version

View post
Updates on firmwares can be found here - you should choose the one with CN since you have a Tencent model:
ROG Phone II BIOS & FIRMWARE | Phone | ASUS Global
EJUMPZ

After the update get worse the air trigger sometime freeze,an can be triggered while pressing the screen

View post
Is it possible you can do a video of the issue? Preferbly without your fingers near the trigger so we can see the air triggers being triggered on screen.

avanhouc
Star II
My phone has never been outside, worked flawless when I got it, and now I can't even game with my gaming phone because my Rog 2 triggers just go off by themselves even if I set my sensitivity all the way to 8. Touch the back of phone anywhere, blue trigger starts going. Off. Havent even touched this phone in over month because it has turned into such garbage, even tho it looks brand new and never abused. Seemed to have issues right about when u released rog 3.... seems like a horrible marketing strategy to cripple our devices and push us to buy the new ones... I can't post a video here but if someone would actually try to help and give me a contact I would send you one. I factory data reset entire phone this morning and the issue persists. This is a second phone that I used only for gaming and now I'm paying for useless brick. Most people only bought this phone for the triggers. Not happy camper.