Takato
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:WW-16.2017.2007.084
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: since updated to lastest version
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, I've problem with the network, it cant connect to the network since updated to latest version.
I've tried to check my provider, my data, and even change my sim card, everything works fine and my sim card can connect with another phone.
Need help with this problem/new update since my data is not waiting and I'm paying my data for nothing cause I can't use it at all.
8 REPLIES 8

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Takato

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/100618#Comment_100618

How to reset apn?

View post
1st u should contact with your service provider
open setting-network and internet-mobile network-advanced-access point names click on 3 dots on top now click on reset to default

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Takato
Based on what you described, please try
1. Network Reset (Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth)
2. APN Reset (as abhaykrishnan02 said), and contact your carrier for double check your APN settings

If the situation remains the same, we may need your screenshot of Settings>Network & internet>Mobile network>Advanced>APNs>CHT MMS>screenshots

yoo i just update the system now and my internet connection is not working...i use both different sim card and both cant connect to internet at all...luckly my house got wifi so i can still ask for help here
i already do all the troubleshoot ..even contact my service provider..still nothing wrong...just fix this fast ..

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rabbaniothman1995
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Have you tried the factory reset?
2. Please try SMMI test, can the device pass the test?
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>SIM Signal Test