This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch not responding on top (between selfie camera to speaker)

markosmiro105
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS FROM NOW ON
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
PLEASE Help
Today my phone didn't response on touching in the uper right place( above the selfie camera) until the middle of the top speaker. I attach photos and a video. Is it hardware? Factory reset will do anything? I have done factory reset a dew days before. Do i need to do one more factory reset, it woll solve the problem?? Anyone else facing this issue?? Restart the phones does nothing just to say

On the video i turn over the phone as u can see and from the oppooy side i can adjust the brightness (it responsers as it used to be) but on the normal it doesn't responses at all!!!. It does the same on everything in that area (from selfie cam to top speaker)

Omg i hope it is not hardware problem and have to ho to warranty service.

screenshot-20201012-223721824-281-29.jpg

screenshot-20201012-222231326-281-29.jpg

21 REPLIES 21

markosmiro105
Star III
Update
I realize that the automatic brightness isnt working at all, as it used to be. Maybe the sensor is faulty and it reacts to the touching panel?

xihe
Rising Star II
Any screen protector installed?

markosmiro105
Star III
No , no screen protector installed.

markosmiro105
Star III
Today the touching in this place works but i dont think it is working 100%. I am so confused. I also remove the lighting armor case, because i think it working the nfc, as i mount the cause the nfc flashes on top for some seconds..... I will check today how it is going , maybe i will do a factory reset later. If u guys can help me with your opinions, someone have the same situation?? I post the today video to see and tell me how u see it . Is there anywhere to see the touching setting ( not in the armoury crate only )
By the way i add a program for touching test (touch screen test on play store). When i touch this place, it marks 2 dots can anyone do the same? I add the picture below to see
screenshot-20201013-092439061.jpg