Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 2
Firmware Version: .49
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: happening from last 3 weeks
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================I
👇🏻I red one thread in which one user stated this
'm a custom kernel Developer for lg V30, pixel phone and XiaoMi device.
I've encounter some issue regarding random reboot for specific device and not all. I check your kernel it have some serious issue regarding defconfig file. And some coding that alot of typos that can cause kernel panic. Since I don't work for you guys so I hope your kernel team can have a look on it.

please Team asus have a look into this and stop saying visit to nearest service centre or try factory data reset for this issue to everyone😣

27 REPLIES 27

amansh1004
Rising Star I
@Gaurav ROGII same thing happened to me but while charging only and service center guys told me it was hardware problem..m going to collect device tomorrow then i will better know what was the problem

EJUMPZ
Star I
Got right air trigger triggered when pressing the screen annoying latest update doing nothing,any solution?

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
Gaurav ROGII

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: .49
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: happening from last 3 weeks
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================I

👇🏻I red one thread in which one user stated this

'm a custom kernel Developer for lg V30, pixel phone and XiaoMi device.

I've encounter some issue regarding random reboot for specific device and not all. I check your kernel it have some serious issue regarding defconfig file. And some coding that alot of typos that can cause kernel panic. Since I don't work for you guys so I hope your kernel team can have a look on it.

please Team asus have a look into this and stop saying visit to nearest service centre or try factory data reset for this issue to everyone😣

Read this asap rog 2 users
My devices no problem and not have that issue, so i think you can try to flashing your device with the same firmware version.

Just a suggestion

Not applicable
amansh1004

@Gaurav ROGII same thing happened to me but while charging only and service center guys told me it was hardware problem..m going to collect device tomorrow then i will better know what was the problem

View post
Collect your device and make sure it is in A10 and let us know if your issue is fixed or not.