Carlo_G
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 2
Firmware Version:LATEST
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
With the latest update i cannot live stream on armoury crate anymore. It only shows "no internet connection" error this is not happening with the old update. Please fix this issue. And please add again twitch for live streaming option.
3 REPLIES 3

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
I'm facing this issue as well

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Carlo G

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG 2
  2. Firmware Version:LATEST
  3. Rooted or not:NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

With the latest update i cannot live stream on armoury crate anymore. It only shows "no internet connection" error this is not happening with the old update. Please fix this issue. And please add again twitch for live streaming option.

Can't live stream on armoury crate with latest update
This has been reported, looks like it is being checked:
artemefim4ik

I have been using Game Genie for last few months for live streaming games in YouTube and it has been working fine so far. But since last couple of days, I'm not able to stream via game Genie app. The error says "network fails, stop recording" whenever I click the live option in the game Genie.

Can you please help me out here?

I already tried clearing Game Genie app data and cache, but it doesn't help.

Asus ROG phone 2 streaming to YouTube doesn't work

healski
Star I
This issue has not been fix since.. Does it really takes alot of time to fix the issue..?? or is it just not prioritize..??