This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the updates for Zenfone 5?

DeadBoy
Star III
Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 5z were released at the same time. Please tell me why Zenfone 5z is still getting software updates? And for Zenfone 5, there have been no software updates for several months. Where is the justice ?
10 REPLIES 10

dikor
Star II
We're still waiting for that stable Android 10 😕

DeadBoy
Star III
And I didn't talk about the A10, I basically asked a question. Where are the updates? At least security updates for A9. I know that there will be a robot response again. But I still hope that the developers will have at least a drop of conscience and they will respond in a human way. In addition, the fact is interesting for what reason 5z still receives updates and 5 does not. They came out at the same time, and not long ago it was said that the 5 series and the Max series are no longer podderdivayutsya updates. But I see the opposite. This is extremely unfair

raven1978
Star II
No update we are all alone znfone 5 is dead

DeadBoy
Star III
raven1978

No update we are all alone znfone 5 is dead

View post
Have no doubt. I have long accepted that ASUS is not the company you can hope for. But I still want to hear the developers and get at least some reaction.. awaken the slightest sense of conscience in front of your customers