cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Flickr at extreme low brightness

Kamesh
Star III
@Anders_ASUS 
The screen flickers at extreme low brightness on white background like Instagram DM and Gmail etc. When suddenly brightness is dropped from medium or high to extreme low the flickering can be seen on white baground this happens only for extreme low brightness and dark room.This is not a hardware problem because at medium to high this doesn't happens.
43 REPLIES 43

Kamesh
Star III
@Anders_ASUS keep the brightness to 27% then plug in charger and then open Instagram dm u can see the flickering.

ramaswamychandr
Star III
Yes kamesh I agree the screen flickers while charging not while using phone above you can see I have posted video my phone was on charge .....

Kamesh
Star III
@ramaswamychandran4
The display flickers when its at 27% brightness on charging that i checked from settings and second when brightness is below 11% while not charging but this one is very minimal while the charging one's can be easily noticed.

Kamesh
Star III
Proof of flickering @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @kikoly @Kris_ASUS 

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, there are 4 people in this thread that are experiencing this issue and I will forward your findings and detailed problem description to see if we can find what is wrong. I could be that all four of you have faulty units because I still can't see this on my own device, even when charging. But lets see what we can find.