markosmiro105
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3 ww
Firmware Version: 78
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi
I remember the main screen rotates as well as and the locked screen with the figherprint sensor used to rotate and the icons (armoury create turn right to fit the rotation for example) but it doesn't do it anymore. Why the rotation in main screen and locke screen stoped rotate? I have to mention that all the other for example armoury crate rotates as i turn the phone .
screenshot-20201006-153014441.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

BlackAs
Rising Star I
I had the screen get locked too thanks for the answer @ Craven

BlackAs
Rising Star I
I have had this glitch a few more times it seems to happen when I have been gaming using the aero active cooler. When I unplug it the glitch happens. Even holding the screen entering menu auto rotate is showing enabled. If I restart the phone it goes back to normal.
Another glitch I encountered off topic is that if you have a Bluetooth device connected you can’t access developer options it try’s to open but just shuts down. In my case it’s using Sony Bluetooth head phones. As soon as there disconnected it works normal again.

cheers
Adam