jtardaguila
Star I
System: W10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: VivoBook S15 S532F
Frequency of occurrence: Random with the AC conceted
========================
Detailed description:

I am sufferenf from this issue that is the exactly the same as the one found on this tread
Quarter
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Grey lines and green flicker on webcam when using AC power
Model: UX533FD
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Last edited by Quarter on 2019/12/9 09:37

As described above, the webcam image has grey lines and occasional green flickers. This only occurs when AC power is plugged in, everything works perfectly when using battery. I have removed and re-installed drivers with no success.

This is a brand new laptop that I removed from the box yesterday.

I see that there are two other questions with the same issue, but no answer has been provided. Is this a hardware issue and do I need to return my laptop or is there a software fix?
Grey lines and green flicker on webcam when using AC power
but I need a response to fix it, if you need any more information please let me know and i can colllect it.
Regards
Jorge
22 REPLIES 22

Hi @Blake_ASUS, I'm having the same issue with my ASUS Vivobook X407MA. The screen just turns green when webcam is opened. Any help on this is much appreciated. Thank you!

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello @ImWeirdGio & @grace34wu ,
PM sent, please check.
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
trishcatajan026

Hi @Blake_ASUS, I'm having the same issue with my ASUS Vivobook X407MA. The screen just turns green when webcam is opened. Any help on this is much appreciated. Thank you!

View post
Hello trishcatajan026,
Which version of BIOS are you using now? please check if it is up to date.
Have you tried to reinstall camera driver?
Please kindly share a screenshot or video of the issue if the above steps did not help.
Thank you.

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
westjensontexas

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

View post
Hi,
Which model?
and may I have a video of the issue?
Thank you.