This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speakers( disturbing sound)

prashanth
Rising Star II
When volume is low and i keep it near....there is so much disturbance...you cant cant voice in video at all.If you want to know put your volume near to low....put it near your ear and listen to any youtube video you will know the kind of quality you get. Utterly disappointed with software issues @Anders_ASUS
@CH_ASUS
16 REPLIES 16

GamerArc
Rising Star II
When volume is low and i keep it near....there is so much disturbance...you cant cant voice in video at all.If you want to know put your volume near to low....put it near your ear and listen to any youtube video you will know the kind of quality you get. Utterly disappointed with software issues
I admit that the earpiece speaker needs improvement but this test of yours with the bottom speaker is very weird. You are not supposed to put your ear next to it. It is not designed to sound good this way and I dare to say that any phone will sound bad when you listen to it like this. Our bottom speaker is actually quite good and there are several reviews that can back this claim.
I can confirm with what is being said in this thread. There is massive distortion when the speaker volume is low. No matter if its youtube, amazon prime music or any game. As soon as i reduce the volume, the bottom speakers distorts like there is no end.
I also don't agree that its not meant to be heard this way. The user decides how to use it. The user decides the volume on which he intends to hear it. I was using low volume while playing Clash royale today with low volume to not disturb the people around me and thats when i noticed the problem...In that particular situation i was sitting in my car show room waiting room, high volume was out of the question and low volume sounded distorted and shit.

If you don't see this as a practical usage scenario problem, theni committed a big mistake switching to asus. The frequent sound from the camera module was enough to bug me off but this is entirely on another level. 

prashanth
Rising Star II
When volume is low and i keep it near....there is so much disturbance...you cant cant voice in video at all.If you want to know put your volume near to low....put it near your ear and listen to any youtube video you will know the kind of quality you get. Utterly disappointed with software issues
I admit that the earpiece speaker needs improvement but this test of yours with the bottom speaker is very weird. You are not supposed to put your ear next to it. It is not designed to sound good this way and I dare to say that any phone will sound bad when you listen to it like this. Our bottom speaker is actually quite good and there are several reviews that can back this claim.
I can confirm with what is being said in this thread. There is massive distortion when the speaker volume is low. No matter if its youtube, amazon prime music or any game. As soon as i reduce the volume, the bottom speakers distorts like there is no end.
I also don't agree that its not meant to be heard this way. The user decides how to use it. The user decides the volume on which he intends to hear it. I was using low volume while playing Clash royale today with low volume to not disturb the people around me and thats when i noticed the problem...In that particular situation i was sitting in my car show room waiting room, high volume was out of the question and low volume sounded distorted and shit.

If you don't see this as a practical usage scenario problem, theni committed a big mistake switching to asus. The frequent sound from the camera module was enough to bug me off but this is entirely on another level. 

Thanks atleast some people understand what i was talking about.....also not only us many users pointed it out so probably there would be a fix

shyamprabhu_g
Rising Star I
I too am facing the speaker distortion in minimum volume levels. The distortion goes away when the volume is approximately above 50%

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi,
We are going to fix this issue in next FOTA. 

GamerArc
Rising Star II
When is the next fota coming?? Asus has been really slow in pushing updates.

But atleast they are acknowledging the issues on the forum. That is nice.