This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health charging integrated on the MyAsus app is not working

briantinanto
Star I
I've recently came across a problem with the battery health charging on the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan but for some reason everytime i shutdown or restart my laptop, the battery keeps charging above the set maximum charge which is 60% for maximum lifespan. Any clue on how to fix this, thanks in advance
28 REPLIES 28

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Brian,
Please kindly understand that My ASUS is an APP, which is only functioning when you enter or working under Windows system.
So there is a time period between booting up to entering OS, the APP can't help to control the charging.
This does not affect regular daily usage.
Thank you.

Czgergo
Star I
I noticed exactly the same problem 1 or 2 weeks ago.

Charging in my UX433FA with Win 10 Enterprise does not stop automatically at the threshold set in My Asus. It worked perfectly for almost a year, and suddenly went wrong. I re-installed My Asus, but it did not help. I also added My Asus to the automatc start-up list in Windows. Even though it starts automatically it does not limit charging only if I change the setting and then put it back to Maximum Lifespan. It is getting more and more annoying, and I assume this method does not work if I connect the charger when the laptop is off. I am really keen to maximise the lifespan of my battery, so plese let me know how to fix this issue.

Czgergo
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello Brian,

Please kindly understand that My ASUS is an APP, which is only functioning when you enter or working under Windows system.

So there is a time period between booting up to entering OS, the APP can't help to control the charging.

This does not affect regular daily usage.

Thank you.

View post
Dear Blake, waiting does not help. I tested many scenarios, but the only way to limit charging below 100% is to run My Asus, set to a random limit, and then back to Maximum lifespan mode.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Czgergo,
I'm sorry that we can not guarantee the APP performance under Windows Enterprise version.
and can't not do much about it.
The structure and rule for APPs under Windows Enterprise version are really different from Home and Pro, which are sometime more limited.
Thank you.