zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 / M2
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
We All Each And Every Time Report Bug Of Their Software Update But They Are Not Accept Their Bug, And Making Fool To Us.
When We Report Bug They Just Say 1. Wipe Chache Data, 2. Factory Data HardReset, 3. Go To Service Center.
Even Service Center Workers Also Say There Is Bug In Software, But Asus Say There Is Hardware Issue Again Diagnosis Your Device. In This Way They Making Fool To Us.
My Device Have Battery Draining Issue. After .087 Max Pro M1 Update But Asus Say There Is Hardware Issue wtf Is This.
screenshot-20201004-112712.png
I Used App For Not More Than 30 Mint. But Battery Go To 60%
And last but not the least I Reported Previously Also I am facing Touch Screen Issue, Some Time They Stop Response Upon Touch, But Till Asus Not Solve This Issue. I Alredy Replace Touch Screen Also, Again I Am Facing Same Issue What Are You Doing Asus I want to Know.
RMA NUMBER : INXHK40068

STOP MAKING FOOL TO CUSTOMER

7 REPLIES 7

The_Wardaddy
Star III
qromodynmc

If you ask me, your battery is dead. And I also have another suggestion, just get another phone, you're making way too much noise for a 100usd phone.

View post
Shut up.

amit_gore2
Star III
qromodynmc

If you ask me, your battery is dead. And I also have another suggestion, just get another phone, you're making way too much noise for a 100usd phone.

View post
Shut the fuck up!

amit_gore2
Star III
zamakiyakishan

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 / M2
  2. Firmware Version: Latest
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

We All Each And Every Time Report Bug Of Their Software Update But They Are Not Accept Their Bug, And Making Fool To Us.

When We Report Bug They Just Say 1. Wipe Chache Data, 2. Factory Data HardReset, 3. Go To Service Center.

Even Service Center Workers Also Say There Is Bug In Software, But Asus Say There Is Hardware Issue Again Diagnosis Your Device. In This Way They Making Fool To Us.

My Device Have Battery Draining Issue. After .087 Max Pro M1 Update But Asus Say There Is Hardware Issue wtf Is This.

screenshot-20201004-112712.png

I Used App For Not More Than 30 Mint. But Battery Go To 60%

And last but not the least I Reported Previously Also I am facing Touch Screen Issue, Some Time They Stop Response Upon Touch, But Till Asus Not Solve This Issue. I Alredy Replace Touch Screen Also, Again I Am Facing Same Issue What Are You Doing Asus I want to Know.

RMA NUMBER : INXHK40068

STOP MAKING FOOL TO CUSTOMER

ASUS NOT HEARING DEMAND AND BUGS OF CUSTOMER
Two reasons:
1. There must be some app got installed in ur phone which is draining ur battery.
2. Very poor network reception even it shows full network bars.

I have faced the 2nd one where i was at that particular place and network reception was kinda bad. So it used to suck 50% battery over night.
As I left that place, battery usage got back to normal.
Try changing sim in ur phone and check.

Other solution is, install SD maid App from playstore, buy pro version for 25rs only. (Dont install other free cleaners those suck ur phone up) ...Clean ur phone once with sd maid app. And check if issue still persists. I am not advertising this app but it really works good for me. Thats my personal opinion.