This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 Huge problem with camera, latest Sept Update 29.13.7. 24

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
When you take pictures of faces in back camera or selfie mode, it extremely sharpens the faces and raises the contrast as well. This makes the skins uglier and unpleasant. How do I downgrade to the previous version? This is such a shame because I bought this phone to take selfies, now basically its unusable for me. How do I downgrade to previous version?
117 REPLIES 117

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
@Tagion sorry to be posting selfies here but im trying to support my claim. The first picture with the hat is the only pucture I have from the previous firmware before I accidentally deleted my phone due to trying to downgrade the firmware,

The second one is after the firmware update.

Both beautification off.
The lastest firmware overprocess the pictures, high contrast and over sharpened.
I understand some of people advised me to put LEVEL 1 beautification. But it just makes the face white and unnatural.

Again Im sorry for posting the selfies.
screenshot-20201008-225033482.jpg
screenshot-20201008-225045449.jpg

Alexopus
Star II
@ASUS make your "tuning" accessible through settings. These kind of changes should be accessible to users who want particular look of their photos.

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
I am praying hard they fix this on the next update. Otherwise I have no choice. I already cant use the Google Pay app because once you unlocked the bootloader, there is no way of locking it back. Extremely disappointed

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Charles Rollon

I am praying hard they fix this on the next update. Otherwise I have no choice. I already cant use the Google Pay app because once you unlocked the bootloader, there is no way of locking it back. Extremely disappointed

View post
You will also will not be able to get updates through fota app if you have unlocked the bootloader.

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
@veeharish2005 i wish i have known all of this that I cannot downgrade to a previous firmware. I feel like I spent $1000 dollars on a device Im unhappy about.