Dkz89
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus team,

I'm a custom kernel Developer for lg V30, pixel phone and XiaoMi device.
I've encounter some issue regarding random reboot for specific device and not all. I check your kernel it have some serious issue regarding defconfig file. And some coding that alot of typos that can cause kernel panic. Since I don't work for you guys so I hope your kernel team can have a look on it.
4 REPLIES 4

FiREPLAY
Rising Star I
Dkz89

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi Asus team,

I've encounter some issue regarding random reboot for specific device and not all. I check your kernel it have some serious issue regarding defconfig file. And some coding that alot of typos that can cause kernel panic. Since I don't work for you guys so I hope your kernel team can have a look on it.

Kernel Developer
If possible point out the file and lines in the kernel source where you think the issue is which can cause random reboots.

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Dkz89

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:

Hi Asus team,

Kernel Developer
Thanks a lot brother for this🤩 Hope finally this beast phone will be back in form🥺

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Dkz89

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:

Hi Asus team,

Kernel Developer
Well i have a question for you which is regardless to this thread tho
M not expert in softwares but can you help me in making decision that should I install youtube vanced or not? Bcuz i didn't see any privacy policy on their site n it looks shady.
Thanks.

Not applicable
Dkz89

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:

Hi Asus team,

Kernel Developer
Share a stable kernel with us please.